Zonal Credit Manager- LAP( Chennai) Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - Chennai - 121 views
Roles and Responsibilities
Working with Fedbank is all about contributing to help emerging India with easy access to credit. We provide preferred solution as per the customers financial needs and with our tailor made schemes we cater to all class of the society. Our agenda is to help businesses fuel their dreams of expansion and profit. We also help in Business Expansion, manage capital expenditure and address medical emergencies.
Our Gold Loan team play an active part in creating a positive energy and atmosphere and seeking out someone who has strong teamwork skills. We are seeking a highly-skilled Zonal Credit Head to join our Credit & Risk team. We understand that same schemes will not suit all, therefore we have designed varied schemes based on each individuals unique requirement. We provide preferred solution for all your financial needs with our tailor made schemes.
With us you will be responsible for
- Managing a team of Regional credit managers, Area Credit managers.
- Conduct personal discussion with customers to establish Credit worthiness.
- Pre and post sanction credit risk compliance.
- Responsible for controlling delinquencies through portfolio review especially monitoring non-starters portfolio.
- Control on portfolio performance.
- Underwrite specific retail loan proposals and prepare Credit Appraisal Memo (CAM).
- Coordinate with sales to achieve targets and ensure TAT or SLAs are met .
Apply if you are;
1. Chartered Accountant with minimum 7-10 years experience in LAP domain
2. Good Leadership & Team handling experience
3.Should have handled big ticket LAP Files
3. Mortgage Underwriting skill set
4. Experience in quality assurance
5. Market intelligence
6. Analytical skills, Good interpersonal skills.
7. Very good listening skills and verbal communication.
8. Financial stakeholders management.
9. Client Focus
10. Integrity, Trust & Fairness
Interested candidates please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 9789596694
Contact Person: Jenil Anto( Regional HR Manager)
Contact number: 9789596694
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".