Vertical Manager – Supply Chain Operations Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 64 views
Roles and Responsibilities
This role is a very diversified and a prominent one which will primarily be responsible to manage and conduct the centralized Pan India Operations of the complete Supply chain finance & Revolving credit facilities. The job holder will be required to accomplish economies of scale across the operations facet through planning, budgeting and acquiring infrastructure and sensitized manpower strength. This role entails overseeing the end to end transaction processing of the Supply chain finance & Revolving credit facilities within the stipulated TATs with minimal / nil errors across all business verticals i.e. C& I and Emerging business which include a plethora of products like Channel Finance, Vendor Finance, Invoice discounting facility, Assignment of receivables, Line of Credit, Structured Products and customised transactions. The role manages centralised disbursements and repayments and ensures that a robust continuity plan is in place and ensure that there are water tight controls and governance across all the processes executed within the Unit which will ensure clean and green audit performances.
Key Result Areas
1)Disbursal Activities & Oversee Transaction processing
- Monitor checks & balances as per sanction terms and conditions and highlight discrepancies in a timely manner to enable corrective action
- Ensure safe custody of all documentation related to disbursal transactions
- Ensure internal policy guidelines and standards for remittance are maintained at all times
- Manage exceptions related documentation and limit setting by coordinating with Section Head.
- Supervise the transaction booking and servicing activities for the respective LOB’s i.e. CFG & Digital and ensure they are completed within the stipulated TAT.
- Handle service level escalations and complaints for the customers.
- Authorize high value transactions / complex/ structured transactions.
- Manage the Repayments and ensuring timely updation on system.
- Build robust customer management process to ensure customer retention and zero customer complaints
- Manage post disbursement documentation by conducting follow ups with stakeholders, reporting discrepancies to the Management and updating the system on a periodic basis
2) Systems, Controls and MIS
- Ensure completion of transaction within agreed TATs and minimal error rates
- Perform ongoing checks and controls for renewals, expiry and extensions, etc.
- Ensure customer service is delivered to the highest standards
- Act as a point of escalation for any issue resolution and communication related to limits and renewals
- Ensure prompt and accurate service delivery in case of requests from the Relationship Manager
- Ensure timely generation, review and submission of MIS to various stakeholders
3) Process Improvements & Audits
- Work with relevant stakeholders to pursue continuous improvement initiatives within the control framework
- Propose and complete process improvements, efficiency initiatives and automation opportunities to enable the team to contribute more on value analysis rather than data/report compilation
- Manage statutory, regulatory, RBI, system and concurrent audits with internal and external auditors
- Engage with auditors to provide data and resolve queries related to the audits
- Implement audit recommendations and review progress on an ongoing basis
4) Team Management
- Set activity targets for individual team members and undertake regular reviews
- Coach and provide technical guidance to team members.
- Provide on the job training opportunities to the entire team
- Encourage strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Encourage knowledge sharing within the team and provide support, where necessary
5) Setting Up a consolidate Supply chain unit & Running Continuity Planning
- Ensure that the best infrastructure and technology is made available for the team to run day to day operations
- On-board people at the right time and with experience & specific capabilities in operations, banking and lending domain
- Oversee the continuity planning. Ensure driving BCP drills and sharing BCP reports every quarterly to Operations Head for testing BCP set up capabilities.
6) Fund Management & Banking
- Ensure error free transactions within defined timeframe
- Manage funds for disbursement by keeping a check on balances through the number of transactions completed for each vertical
- Determine the amount of fund required to complete all transactions within the stipulated TAT
- Attend to unidentified funds and take action to ensure that no items are open
- Ensure local banking activities and reconciliation is completed on time
- Ensure the RTGS NEFT information shared by customer is accurate
- Manage relation with the Banking team.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".