Unit Manager - Treasury/Senior Unit Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Pune - 71 views
Duties and Responsibilities - Mutual Fund Transactions
1)Execute MF related purchase/redemption /Switch transactions in stipulated time frame.
2)Sent request letter to bank or place the transaction entry on bank portal.
3)Place MF related transactions in SAP system.
4)Arrange the MF SOA as n when required
5)Arrange MF balance confirmation certificate and complete SOA on 1st of every month and provide to concern team.
6)BC and SOA to be saved in common folder Borrowing transaction
1)Prepare Commercial paper documents through SAP system A-Create a master class in SAP systemB-Place deal entry in SAP System and upload the benpos in system C-To be checked all deals from concern person and print all cp related documentsD-In case of new investor to complete the KYC docs.
2)Place CBLO entries in SAP Upload secondary benpos on timely
3)Place NCD related transaction entry in SAP system E-Create a master class in SAP systemF-Place deal entry in SAP System and upload the benpos in system G-To be checked all deals from concern person.
4)Liaised with Front office team for treasury related transactional invoices.
5)Arrange the CBLO reports
6)Follow up with banks for FD receipts (as n when FD issued) and TDS certificates on quarterly basis.
7)Check the NESL Data and update the same system by 15th of every month Banking Operations 1)Update the signatories in CC/OD accounts (as n when required)
2)Liaise with bank and arrange the TL SOA before 5th date of every month.
3)To provide KYC docs to banks as n when required.
4)To be vailed the viewing facility for all treasury related account and to be arranged authorization access for few accounts
5)Keep all docs to be placed in common folders like TL soa TDS certificate FD receipts Balance confirmation MF complete SOA KYC of AS CBLO reports etc.. ad hoc task if any.
* a)Qualifications B.com MBAb)Work Experience 0-2 years Experience preferably in Banking/NBFC space
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".