Treasury Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 73 views
The treasury department occupies a central role in the finances of the modern corporation. Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing liquidity in the organization and also to forecast the upcoming the risks and will be coordinating with management whenever requires.
- Monitoring and managing the organisation's bank relationships and liquidity management
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management- Knowledge of Securitization, NCD and other related tasks.
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Team management
- Preparing management and board reports
- Liaising with senior management across the organisation
- Supporting the month end process where necessary
- CA Qualified/MBA
- 3+ years’ experience in treasury.,
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with financial modelling and analysis, financial reporting
- NBFC Industry experience preferred
- Good with MS- Office
CTC: Max 8 Lakhs PA + Bonus + Other Benefits
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".