Treasury Front Office - A leading private NBFC Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 115 views
This is regarding opening with a Leading Fintech/NBFC as a Treasury Front Office role
Designation: Treasury Front Office
Grade: Mid level
Experience: 4+ years of work experience
- Collaboration with banks, mutual funds, and other institutions
- Management of ALM
- Rating surveillance coordination between IPA, NSDL, R&T, arrangers, and rating agencies.
- Daily Cash Flow Management, as well as providing adequate liquidity for the future.
- Facilitating CP due diligence and document execution for term loans
- Keeping track of interest rates and making regular payments
- Managing Treasury Management Information Systems
- Attempting to reduce the cost of financing
Interested Candidates can share the resumes on:
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".