Trade Process Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Gurgaon - 47 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have worked with stock broker in handling trade processing & other related securities processes.
- Candidate should be aware of various financial charges and understanding of its calculation.
- Candidate should be well conversant with day to day processing like :
- Trade processing for cash, currency and commodity segments.
- Daily Margin reporting to exchange and understanding of its calculation
- Should have fair knowledge of other securities processes like pay-in, pay out, holding, margin, pledge etc.
- Candidate should be well versed in advance excel
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Result Oriented Approach
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".