Territory Sales Manager For LAP with a Large NBFC Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 69 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Min. 5 years of lending work ex, of which recent (min.) 2-3 years' exp should be in LAP to SENP segment
- Should have sound exposure to various sourcing models for LAP business- DSA, CA connectors, Direct sourcing, Cross Sell (DSA being primary requirement)
- Should have worked in given market for 2-3 years recently
- Should be well versed with legal and technical nuances of various properties in the given city
- Should have decent understanding of requirements of various cross functional stakeholders (Risk/Credit, Technical, Lawyer, operations, product team etc.)
- Should have a strong network of DSAs, CAs, existing customers in the given city
- Should have decent understanding of financial analysis, underwriting methods, property related nuances, business segments in the city
- Understanding of local language in the city is a must
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".