Territory Manager Mortgage Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chikmagalūr - 157 views
Qualification: Any Qualification
Experience: 4 to 10 Years Exp
Job Location: Hassan/Chikmagalur/K R Nagar/Holenarasipura/Periyapatna & North & South Karnataka
Date & Immediate joiner more preference
Language known: Kannnada & English
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Monitors and maintains Secured portfolio.
- Understand portfolio and early warning signals
- Reviews Branch Operating Matrix
- Monitor profitability and performance of the cluster using various productivity, efficiency and financial parameters.
- Periodically audits the cash management process.
- Undertakes measures to increase growth in volume and contribution of the cluster to the state.
- Plans activities to ensure growth of business and therefore market share.
- Tracks competition regularly and provides feedback on the initiatives on changes in programmes.
- Actively takes part in the hiring of front end sales personnel for the cluster ensuring 100% manning at any point in time.
- Ensures all the employees onboarded have undergone requisite training and are certified.
- Takes the lead to address any customer complaint and ensures resolution.
- Takes a periodic review on customer attrition and reasons for the same.
- Does a daily check on ODs in the cluster with reasons and intervenes as and when required.
- Identify and analyze risks (economic, social, political, etc) related to broader loan portfolio; ensure portfolio diversification and quality across activities and Area
- Takes the lead in grooming employees to the next level.
- Does a regular check on attrition and reasons responsible for them.
- Tracks all the high performers and provides the necessary inputs to ensure they grow further similarly tracks the underperformers and provides inputs to ensure they grow further.
- Is fair and objective while dealing with all employee related issues.
- Continuously upholds and communicates importance of Integrity and Discipline in the branch.
- Responsible for daily reporting of business and performance to the Area Manager Mortgage .
- Through periodic reviews ensures adherence to processes so as to meet the audit requirements.
- Periodically audits files during month end to ensure there are no exceptions raised and FTR score is as per norms.
- Periodically attends branch huddle meetings, centre meeting to check effectiveness.
- Ensures all policy changes are disseminated effectively to all concerned.
- Ensure login to disbursal ratio is within the national similarly rejection ratio is within the national average.
- Periodically does physical customer checks to validate.
- Monitors plan to result every month.
- Anticipates and uses data to ensure resolutions / escalate problems whereever.
Co-ordinates with various support functions to ensure smooth working relationship.
Interested candidate can refer or send their resume to Ishu.Jain@fullertonindia.com
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".