Team Lead - Revenue & Sales (FinTech, SME Credit) Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 79 views
- Facilitate the loan closing process ensuring all required policies, guidelines and standards are met.
- Daily co-ordination with internal stakeholders such as underwriting, legal, etc. for pre & post approval activities.
- Develop and oversee loan disbursements, documents, and reports along with obtaining credit and financial information as required.
- Prepare closing, develop closure instructions, supervise contingencies, and verify lock information.
- Ensure loans are processed as per established company procedures and policies.
- Address more complex escalated customer requests and transactions or escalate with recommendations.
- Influence and negotiate to achieve business objectives.
- Recommend and implement solutions based on analysis of the case and implications for the business.
- Analyze the credit documentation to the credit approval, structure the loan parameters on the lending system and communicate deal information to deal stakeholders.
- Develop knowledge around a customer’s business, industry, and market in effort to better service their needs.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably specialized in Accounting or Finance.
- Proven 4-5 years of work experience in similar role in FinTech, NBFC, or Financial Institutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage times of high workload successfully; works effectively under time pressure and meets deadlines.
- Confidence in addressing policy and procedure compliance questions.
- Flexibility in approach to work processes and tasks with the ability to adapt to process change quickly.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Fluent communication and interpersonal skills with customers, business teams, and lending partners.
CreditEnable is FinTech utilising AI with a mission is to enable SME lenders and borrowers to effortlessly find their perfect match, by creating the world’s first Global SME Credit Marketplace. Our lender solutions enable profitable growth by substantially reducing the time involved with underwriting SME loans, provide efficient access to quality borrowers, and improve the quality of SME loan books. Our borrower solutions help SMEs better understand lenders’ credit requirements, get prepared for debt and secure the capital they need at an affordable rate. We have offices in London and Mumbai.
CreditEnable is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to actively recruit and develop a diverse workforce, and actively look to recruit women into leadership roles. We believe a diverse workforce is critical to our success and our future. We make recruitment decisions based on objective criteria and welcome applications from all sections of society regardless of belief, colour, race, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to the recruitment process.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".