State Business Head - Mortgage Loan - NBFC Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Pune - 48 views
Company : A Leading NBFC
Position : State Business Head Maharashtra
Location : Pune
Product : Mortgage Loan
- Experience in handling Branch Model and DSA will be preferred.
Scope of Location : Entire Maharashtra except Mumbai
The purpose of job is to build healthy portfolio through branches across state and to achieve organization business target (of Portfolio size, Revenues, costs and P&L - through approved Product Programs in the defined Market Segments.
- Manage the Portfolio quality through right sourcing, high Underwriting standards and collection efficiency at planned levels.
- Manage sales through CBM to ensure we hit our targeted business number for FY.
- Manage collection through Cluster Business Manager/Collection Managers/State Legal Manager/CROs to keep delinquency at targeted levels.
- Hire right candidates/train & motivate them to achieve the state goals. Control attrition by retaining high potential employees.
- Training and handholding the employees with specific emphasis on struggling ones and move them to the desired performance level.
- Manage credit decision process (state credit committee) and oversee the decisions at the cluster and branch levels periodically.
- Ensure daily business /collection activity is happening as per plan. Plan and Execute Marketing activities across the state to enhance the Vistaar Brand & increase our Market share/Penetration.
- Periodically review on key business goals ; for e g Product level Log-in reviews/ Collection accounts & NPA accounts review
- Ensure branch adhere to audit /HR/Govt related compliance.
- Ensure discipline/integrity is maintained & propagated by team members in all our activity
- Plan for correction /expansion of business basis business potential/customer repayment behavior.
- Recommend Product enhancements/ new product suite based on Market response and needs.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Team Management
- Understanding the Customer
- Able to motivate, maintain and develop an effective team.
- Maintaining Quality Portfolio and deviation
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".