Sr. Sales Executive/Assistant/Deputy Manager-Sales Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Noida - 66 views
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have his direct sourcing.
- Managing end-to-end sales lifecycle tapping prospects, analyzing their requirements, rendering advice, negotiating commercially, and ensuring timely disbursement of loan.
- Process files from login till disbursement Facilitate repeat business through customer engagement.
- Prepare DSRs & achieve customer TAT Monitor competitor intelligence.
- Must have ability to meet targets set by management.
- Adept at Productivity management
- Ensure collection of all post disbursement documents.
- Monitoring the provided portfolio regularly in order to contain any delinquency symptoms in the initial stage of non-starter and early delinquent by meeting such clients with proactive measures.
- Maintain his own portfolio regularly maintain non-starter and early delinquent.
- Have a good customer base in Delhi NCR & can source SME applications directly without involvement of channel.
- Have proper knowledge of mortgage documentation. Have knowledge of legal proceedings in case of default.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have his direct sourcing, must have sound knowledge of LAP and business loan against mortgage, must have good knowledge of local market, must have own conveyance, must have worked in Delhi NCR only, should have good CIBIL, based at Delhi,
Perks and Benefits
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".