Service Xcellence Mentor Full-time Job1 month ago - Bank - Mumbai - 44 views
Deliver ‘Service Beyond Excellence’ to customer through Inbound & Outbound Voice, Email & other channels
- Be the liaison between RBL Bank and its current as well as potential customers.
- Manage the team in an efficient and profitable manner leading to employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Effectively deliver Service Ownership by providing end-to-end resolution for customer complaints, facilitating customer requests and providing information on Customer queries keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Efficiently manage diverse team of agents handling inbound / outbound customer calls and emails.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment. Facilitate learning across the floor through conducting training programs and presentations.
- Conduct meetings regularly to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/ concerns raised by the team. Maintain performance and attendance records, Leave Plans for the team and compile information for the Operations Managers.
- Promote professional and personal development of team members by administering appraisals, nominating appropriately for training, administer progressive disciplinary action and career development programs.
- Achieve the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Process for AHT, Quality, Productivity, Schedule Adherence, Attendance & Sales.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Ensure WOW experience for all the customers contacting RBL Bank. Achieve high customer satisfaction rating as per the feedback taken by various agencies/ authorities.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives. Walk that extra mile to ensure that resolution is provided to each customer query.
- Handle escalations and monitor calls of the team.
- Provide inputs for process improvement that may lead to enhanced customer experience. Also, highlight and address issues that may have a bearing on process productivity or efficiency.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers through conversations. Seize opportunities to upsell and cross sell products/services.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team and ensure compliance to procedures and policy guidelines, encourage and motivate agents in a monotonous job environment
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Observe CSE’s on the operations floor and take corrective measures against any floor policy violation and HR policy violation.
Experience (In Years)
MBA or full time Graduation in any specialization
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".