Senior Relationship Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Securities - Chennai - 86 views
Greeting from IIFL Team,
Position - Premia RM
Designation : Senior Relationship Manager
Experience - 4-10years
Location - Chennai.
Candidates from Broking/Equity background.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Acquisition of HNI clients by tracking Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition.
• Managing client relationship and generate AUM from preferred clients.
• Advising Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
• To research, investigate and update them on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients' portfolios.
• To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients as per their financial requirement.
• To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".