Senior Manager HR Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 98 views
This position is responsible for engaging with Regional and business heads to understand business objectives for the region, and putting in place HR processes to help achieve these objectives. Engaging with the business teams to understand issues on the ground, and working with the management to address the same
- Responsible for managing the key HR matrices for the region (Manpower Plan vs Actual, Budget vs actual cost, attrition, Internal Mobility)
- Managing talent acquisition meeting manpower requirements as per the agreed timelines
- Ensure a healthy mix of recruitment. Responsible for identifying and empaneling Consultants, Relationship Management with the consultants, local training Institutes, Referrals Schemes, Boost Walk Ins, Job Portals usage etc. for sourcing candidates
- Driving and measuring productivity in collaboration with regional/business leaders, identify the reasons for poor & mediocre performance and fix reasons through programs along with line managers
- Designing employee engagement calendar and driving engagement activities in the region
- Identifying training needs to employees and facilitating OTJ trainings
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Regional HR and corporate teams
- Drive HR processes / initiatives viz employee engagement, performance management process, rewards & recognition programs
- Ensure good governance and total compliance under various statutes and companys processes viz. POSH, Code of Conduct etc and continuously drive various initiatives to build a positive work culture in the region
Contact Name: Priya Jain
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socio-economic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our two-wheeler, used car, three-wheeler, and tractor loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation's growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".