Senior Manager Finance & Accounts (HO, Delhi) Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - New Delhi - 162 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Looking after accounting of UKPI HO, NBFC & other small companies:
- Book entries for income exp., bank, cash, journal etc.
- Looking of after online cheques creation:
- He will be responsible for online payment of TDS, TCS, Advance Tax, GST payment for all group companies on timely
- Looking after Insurance renewal:
- He will be responsible for taking of insurance for new assets as well renewal of existing assets, He needs to work smartly to take quotation from various brokers for same cost of company
- Trial Balance:
- Scrutiny of Trial Balance and Balance sheet to make all the accounting entries timely
- Identify and make Trial balance up to date to extract to financial position up to date
- Keep reconciling all the inter unit, bank reconciliation and all major vendor and customers up to date
- Audit work:
- Must have hand experience in finalization of balance at HO level
- Must be able to prepare balance sheet & tax Audit data file as per requirement of statutory auditor
- ICDs Status:
- Must be able to maintain NBFC status & ICD status and will be ready with all the ICD status ready to management at any point of time.
Desired Candidate Profile B.Com./m.com + ICWA /CA intermediate more than 10 Years Exp. in
manufacturing company at HO level and Should have knowledge of SAP & ERP
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".