Sales Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Cochin - 132 views
Essential Skils and key responsibilities:
- 3 to 7 years of experience of mortgage in NBFCs
- Responsible for empaneling and development of internal team of sales officers or external channel partners (DSAs) from SBL/LAP/HL/ Used Car segment.
- Responsible for achieving the sales and cross-sell targets, customer satisfaction, productivity and thus enhance profitability through the DSA channel.
- Responsible for establishing the Piramal brand and managing the sales and business development activities.
- Ensure excellent customer service which includes query resolution of the customer, completion of the task within the given TAT, after sales service, complaint handling and customer retention.
- Being updated with the changing market scenario and provide suggestions for improvement in the products, policies and processes.
Any Graduate/ Post-Graduate
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance (PCHF), wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Limited (the flagship company of Piramal Group), is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors. In real estate, the platform provides housing finance and other financing solutions across the entire capital stack ranging from early stage private equity, structured debt, senior secured debt, construction finance and flexi lease rental discounting.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".