Sales Manager (LAP - Small - Ticket) Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Delhi - 48 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve disbursement targets by identification of prospects customer
- Understand customer needs, provide solution and communicate product features and benefits
- Coordinate with customers thru field staff for timely submission of documents
- Follow up of Accounts and provide post sales assistance
- Providing excellent service to customers in terms of TAT
- Field monitoring and relationship management
- Tracking of Loan Recovery and Grievance Handling
- Managing Team and providing support them in sales
- Motivate and monitor team closely for compliance and performance as well
- Preparing MIS and collection reports
- Conducting product and process related training programs for team members
- Ensure increase in efficiency of operations & vendor competence
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate with minimum 3-6 yrs of relevant experience in Loan Against Property ( Small Ticket)
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities with detail oriented mindset
- Ability to read, what is not written with good communication skills
- Strong understanding of the lending procedure
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".