RM / SM Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Nashik - 138 views
Duties and Responsibilities:-
1. Prospecting new customers in line with company's lending policies through direct calls and sourcing channels
2. Attending to the internally generated leads provided to them to ensure achievement of budgeted targets
3. Detailed explanation of products, policies and processes to the customer ensuring no gaps in customers’ understanding of same
4. Collection of loan documents, their initial screening and assessment of loan applications
5. Completion of loan application and conduction of market reference checks
6. Inspection of properties, including place of business and place of residence
7. Coordination between customers and Credit Team to ensure timely sanction of loans
8 Inspection of properties, including place of business and place of residence
9. Maintaining regular touch with the on boarded customers and visiting them regularly post disbursement, to keep a continuous check on the health of their business
10. Maintenance of MIS reports regarding prospects and existing portfolio generated by them
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience in sales of Retail Asset Banking products, services and operations (preferably in private sector, MSME/SME/Business loan)
- Understanding of local business and micro economy
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to build, coach and mentor high performance in sales
- Should have good knowledge of Sales Related to Business.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".