Relationship Officer / Senior Relationship Officer Full-time Job1 month ago - NBFC - Noida - 44 views
Designation : Relationship Officer / Sr. Relationship Officer
Minimum Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : 1-5 Years
Function/ Department : Sales
Required Candidate profile
- Promising career in the field of housing finance division.
- Identification of right customer, ability to understand customers need, explain various products and convince them about the product offerings
- Should be able to manage overall responsibilities including customer expectations, identifying new business markets and recording customer requirements
- Resolving Customer issues and queries
- Maintaining customer relationship and cross selling to existing customers
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate must be from same background
- Customer retention
- An immense interest in developing relationship with the customers
- Good communication skills and coordination skills
- Good convincing and negotiation skills
As per the last drawn salary + performance based attractive incentives + Petrol Allowances
Experience (In Years)
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".
Subsequently, the name of the Company was changed to "Au Housing Finance Limited" due to conversion from a private company to a public company on January 10, 2013.
In March, 2017, the name of the company was changed from “Au HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED" to "AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED” (AAVAS) vide fresh Certificate of Incorporation (COI) dated 29th March, 2017.
AAVAS is engaged in the business of providing housing loans, primarily in the un-served, unreached and under-served market which include the States of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, and Delhi.