Relationship Officer Branch Banking Full-time Job1 month ago - Small Finance Banks - Manāsa - 58 views
Roles and Responsibilities
The HNI (High Net worth individuals) relationship manager is accountable for a portfolio of High Net worth Clients, integrating and coordinating all Banks’ Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
• Managing the banking and investments relationship Au Royale clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment.
• Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition of NTB Royale Customer,
• Proactively and timely identifies potential problem accounts and formulates appropriate risk
• mitigating strategies.
• Manage customer migration between segments, sub-segments and the HNI business.
• Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.• Develop, manage, and expand Au Royale customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment
• Ensure all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process (CRM)
• Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities and retail assets
• Informs customers about new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship
• Capture and maximize the business opportunity through detailed client profiling as per organizational process (CRM)
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Graduate, Masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage
Experience of 4- 8 years in Retail Banking; preferably in relationship/transactional banking
Good time management skills, Selling skill, Interpersonal and communication skills, Well versed with English and local Language.
Customer-service orientation, Negotiation and Persuasion skills & Relationship building Skills, Organized and Result-orientation
Willingness to travel as needs require; Honesty and Integrity
Ability to work under pressure
Experience (In Years)
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".