Relationship Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Bhopal - 61 views
Roles and Responsibilities
New Client Acquisition (Equity and Wealth) and generating revenue from them.
• Client dealing ,Negotiations, relations building
• Managing portfolio of HNI clients
• Generating revenue through
• Direct and Channel Sales (Sub brokers )
• Empanelment of new Sub-brokers / referral partners.
• Activation of existing inactive clients and sub-brokers
• Client support and service.
• Meeting with client and those who interested for sub-broker ship.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum Graduates with more than 1 year experience.
• Certification of NISM/NCFM/AMFI
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office word, excel and power point applications.
• Good Command over English & Hindi language, written and verbal both.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".