Relationship Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Bengaluru - 86 views
Our client is the third largest public sector bank in India. Having PAN India operations they are looking out for 4 Relationship Managers to be based in Mumbai at BKC.
A brief about the Business Vertical:
The NBFC Business vertical in the Banks & Financial Institutions Group (BFIG) department is a part of the Corporate, Institutional & Investment Banking (CIIB).
The NBFC Business specializes in acquiring asset heavy Non-Bank Financing Company (NBFC) and Financial Institutional lenders as customers, targeting all types of NBFCs and NBFC-MFIs and FIs but above a certain minimum business size. We handle relationships pan-India and the Relationship Manager of the NBFC business handles complete banking solutions for the clients.
The RM is helped by the product teams of various departments & product teams
POSITION NAME; RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - BFIG NBFC - SALES
A. To facilitate smooth relationship management and account handling of a part of the NBFC client portfolio in West Zone
B. Responsible for dedicated handling of the Assets (Loans/Investments/PTC/ PSL specific instruments), Liabilities (CA, Product Fee, Escrow, DCM, FX, CMS etc.) and Trade/Escrow/LC Programs for NBFCs
C. Basic understanding of financial statement and risk analysis of companies and loan/investment limits recommendation for clients knowledge on NBFCs will be an added advantage
D. Coordinator, interface for all internal teams of Bank to channelize the Business divisions delivery of services to our NBFC clients
E. Responsible for his/her own P&L targets, including asset book, income, fee and cross sell
F. Act as a team player as well under Senior RM towards overall targets in portfolio / relationship management
- Should have 6 or more years of banking relationship experience and/or credit experience related to asset side of wholesale banking/CIIB business in KMBL or other organization
- Should be a CA/MBA
- Added advantage will be to have knowledge on trade products/business and transaction banking products and business
- Analytical skills and basic understanding of financial statements / balance sheets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- If interested in this excellent job opportunity kindly email your bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and call up Ms. Jasmine Dsilva Vice President - Talent Acquisition .on Mobile Numbers 07506269077 and 07400099475 for more details
- You should be from a Tier 2 insitution preferably you should have 8 to 10 years of experience in the similar field salary will be not a constraint for the right candidate.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".