Relationship Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - New Delhi - 125 views
• Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group ‘C’/ ‘D’ under the Central Government.
• However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation on second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
• If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail of the benefit
of reservation as ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment.
• However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment.
• Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman.
Qualification & Experience:
• Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information
• Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
• working knowledge of Computer
• Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".