Relationship Manager/Solution Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - Kolkata - 98 views
Job Description - Relationship Manager - Small & Medium Enterprise Group
Role Requirement :
- Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Create proposals for clients with 50cr to 250 Cr portfolio size
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Maintain CEO/CFO relationships with SMEs to originate business
- Manage the relationship with the customers by growing the book size
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
- Maintain existing and acquire new SME clients for the bank
- Perform various financing activities as per the customer's requirement
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance
- Increase wallet share by cross selling products to the customer
- Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance
Location : Kolkata , Dibrugarh , Hyderabad , Warangal , Vizag , Vijayawada
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".