Relationship Manager - Mid Market Segment - NBFC Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 77 views
Roles and Responsibilities:
RM/SRM is responsible to assist Deputy Zonal Head in delivering Profitability, Fee & Asset Book numbers. He / She would assist the Deputy Zonal Head in delivering Profitability & Asset Book numbers in line with the budgets and simultaneously ensure building up of a quality loan book. RM/SRM shall execute the entire loan lifecycle requirements from origination to post disbursement account monitoring to complete collection of loan in a seamless manner. RM/SRM should be able to take pre-emptive corrective action towards any indication of irregularity in portfolio.
Transaction Lifecycle Management:
Every transaction has three phases
(a) Deal Creation
(b) Post Disbursement monitoring / management
(c) Repayment / Loan Closure.
In each of these phases of the deal, several critical activities are involved. Responsibility is divided within the entire PSFG team from Head PSFG to Zonal Heads to DZH to RM/SRM to manage & coordinate all the three phases in a seamless manner.
Closure / Foreclosure
Product Coverage - PSFG will focus to cover the mid cap corporates across the country and be their financier and advisor of choice. The product portfolio includes corporate & project loans, bridge loans, structured finance transactions, working capital cash flow gap financing, receivables and investment monetizations and other advisory services. Broadly, the deals can be segmented in the following Product categories:
- Project Finance - Providing finance for the purposes of developing a Project, where the borrower is a special purpose vehicle or an operating company, to cater to all requirements of Greenfield Projects, Brownfield Projects, Completed Projects
- Corporate Loan - Providing finance to companies based on existing Balance Sheet comfort of the Borrower and repayment shall be by normal operating cash flow of the Borrower.
- Structured Finance - Providing structured lending with security structure towards meeting special Sponsor Financing requirements of Project / Companies
- Bridge Loan - Providing bridge finance to companies against committed cash flow in near future which will be utilised for repayment of Facility by the Borrower
- Working Capital - Providing working capital finance to companies based on existing Balance Sheet comfort of the Borrower
- Equipment Finance - Providing finance for purchase of identifiable item of plant and machinery and other equipments including for modernisation/ expansion / replacement.
Credit Appraisal Memorandum, Deal Structuring, Financial Modeling, Compliance.
RM/SRM shall be responsible for preparing high quality appraisal notes and financial model. He should be able to address the queries of the RISK analysts and present deal contours to the Credit Committee satisfactorily. He / She should have sound understanding of the Deal Structure and should be able to analyse audited / unaudited financials of the Borrowers. Since Infrastructure Financing is mostly at SPV level and with limited or no-recourse to operating cash flows, it is very critical that SRM possess strong quantitative & financial modelling skills for thorough due diligence of the project base case financials, sensitivity analysis and DSCR calculations. Compliance with all terms of sanction, timely servicing of debt obligations and periodic monitoring of the financial health of the borrower are important aspect of maintaining healthy portfolio. Key focus of SRM will be to ensure complete compliance with internal / external regulations for the portfolio handled by him / her.
Ongoing interaction with other Banks & Financial Institutions, Sector Experts, Technical Engineers, Credit Rating Agencies, Key Customers & Suppliers etc.
RM/SRM shall build cordial working relationship with their counterparts in Syndication & Lending teams of other banks, FIs and market intermediaries. SRM should periodically interact with technical experts on the sector such as Lenders Engineer, Lenders Legal Counsel, and Lenders Insurance Advisor to assess the financial health of the Project / Borrower.
Customer Acquisition & Relationship management.
RM/SRM will maintain database of target customers, identify potential clients and assist Zonal Head in sourcing new business opportunities from these potential customers.
He / She shall also maintain constant interactions with existing clients and ensure superior client satisfaction.
Transaction Due Diligence.
Incumbent shall utilize his / her exceptional financial & credit understanding skills in conducting thorough transaction due diligence and thereby identify, highlight & mitigate transaction risks.
MIS & Other Strategic Activities. RM/SRM shall assist Zonal Head on various initiatives like MIS, Presentations etc on Business Plans, Infrastructure Development Fund
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".