Relationship Manager - Asset ( MSE) Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - New Delhi - 141 views
We are hiring for Relationship Manager -Assets(MSE) for our branches in Delhi NCR. Candidates must have minimum 5 years of experience into big ticket secured loan sales. Experience of collections and CASA/Insurance will be added advantage.
Job Location - Faridabad, Narela, Gurgaon, Najafgarh
CTC - up to 7 lac
Interested candidates can share profiles with me (email@example.com)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Identify prospective customers and execute disbursement within the credit parameter and process of the organization
• Follow up with customer for payments in case of EMI dishonor
• Cross sell of insurance and other Banking Products to existing customers
• Distribution-Direct business sourcing -maintain relationship with the customers by visiting them regularly
• Achievement of targets set for sourcing and disbursement-No of files and volume.
• To follow the laid down process for acquiring good customers to have good quality portfolio
• Good communication skills
• Should be a Team player
• Graduation/Post Graduation
• Good inter-personal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with FOS, LOS, Salesforce, LMS and CBS
• Openness to change & willing to learning
Established in Bengaluru in 2008, it went on to become the largest Micro Finance Institution (MFI) in India, and was recognised globally as one of the world€™s innovative financial institutions working on the problem of financial inclusion.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".