Relationship Manager (Affordable Home Loans) Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - Chennai - 128 views
- Promotes and sells retail Asset products which bank offers.
- Prospects for new customers through existing leads, referrals, cold calling etc. and maximizing lead generation.
- Ensures timely follow through and healthy closure rate of leads.
- Achieves ascribed monthly sales target.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship and enhance customer value.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, and maintains high level of customer service.
- Advises customers on available bank products and services based on understanding of customers financial needs and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Cross-sells secured assets offered by the bank.
- Adheres to expected level of due-diligence, internal policies and KYC norms.
- Ensure to collect EMI amount for loan customers.
Required Candidate profile
- Retail sales experience
- Asset(LAP / HL) Experience
- Preferably from banking or NBFC field
Small finance banks are a type of niche banks in India. Banks with a small finance bank license can provide basic banking service of acceptance of deposits and lending
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".