Regulatory Compliance Head- NBFC- Mumbai Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 49 views
This is regarding opening with a leading Pvt Bank as a Regulatory Compliance Head
Designation: Regulatory Compliance Head
Education: Full time MBA or CA/CS with minimum 5 years of experience in Compliance with a Bank, NBFC, HFC
Industry: BFSI Only
- Develop and manage regulatory policies and procedures as part of the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure that it remains effective in ensuring that the company complies with all applicable regulations. Manage the Program's day-to-day operations.
- - Work with cross-functional teams to make compliance standards easier to implement at all levels and operations of the organisation.
- Keep compliance records up to date and organised in accordance with internal control and auditing procedures.
- - Establish and oversee the application of Corporate Governance standards to ensure accountability.
- - Assist in advising management on the legal and regulatory implications of new initiatives offered by the company.
- - Worked in the B2B sector and had experience with governance and compliance.
- Good knowledge of KYC and AML guidelines, as well as the Fair Practices Code and Asset Liability Management.
- - Assist in the development of technology solutions to aid in the implementation of various compliance programmes.
- - Create and disseminate compliance and risk training, as well as continuing communications, to assist with compliance and risk management.
- to promote a compliance-oriented culture inside the organisation
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".