REGIONAL HEAD – MICROFINANCE BUSINESS Full-time Job1 year ago - HFC - Noida - 157 views
Greetings from Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd!!
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic and energetic person for permanent role for our company. Please find below the job description for Regional Head - Microfinance Business
- Leading a sales team of Area Managers and field staffs to augment the direct channel business & business correspondent (BC) network of various financial institution
- Build strategic partnerships with Universal Banks, NBFCs, NBFC-MFIs, Payment Banks, Small Finance Banks to provide an array of financial products and services for the channel partners.
- Business development & expansion on business correspondence alliance partners
- Innovate & develop retail asset products e.g. JLG Loans, Secured & Unsecured MSME Loans to suit the target customers and geographies.
- Sales strategies to improve market share and Identification of business potential areas / districts for expansion of region
- Enabling business growth by developing and managing a teams across assigned territories for deeper market penetration and reach.
- Assess potential client base and product acceptability in new regions, areas & opportunities for geographical expansion of operational areas and setting up new business correspondence alliance partners
- Ensure business growth and diversity of products in the region as per business plan
- Create a support function structure in line with the product requirement to facilitate the appraisal, documentation, disbursement, repayment and delinquency management
- Formulating collection strategy of your region and Preventative / risk averse measure to maintain quality portfolio
- Plan / design sales contest at regional levels
- Filed visits to monitor & guide the loan officers
- Responsible for work force planning, recruitment & training, suited to handle various asset products across geographies
- Ensuring staff skill development through meetings and continuous monitoring of various clusters on regular basis by identifying training needs as per the market trends and new business opportunities
- Maintaining resource optimization & operational cost
- Responsible for handling all Compliance, Audit, Legal, Customer Service, Operations, Logistics, Admin, HR etc related issues in your region.
- Implementing best business practices and developing company strategies and programs while ensuring strict compliance and integrity.
1. Experience working 10yrs in a MFI or SFB
2. At least 5 years in a team handling and leadership role.
3. Must be familiar about direct channel & business correspondent model working with top lending institutions.
Education: Masters degree, MBA, PGP Rural Management preferably from a premier B School
Minimum Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Jaipur, Noida, Gorakhpur
Thanks & Regards,
Porus S Mistry
Tata Capital Financial Services Limited
Email Id: AnuvaGupta.firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".