Regional Business Head- NBFC Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Ahmedabad - 82 views
- Manage a team of Regional Sales Managers Regional Collections Managers in the Division
- Responsible for achievement of sales and recovery targets in the Division
- Responsible for the profitability of the Division
- Monitor performance of entire sales and collections team in the division
- Suggest corrective measures to improve performance
- Implementation of agreed performance improving measures
- Review Sales pipeline at all the stages and ensure movement of cases
- Should ensure that all the sales and recovery positions are filled
- Ensure and help in the training of entire state sales and recovery team
- Dentify and mentor team for next level responsibilit
- Ensure expenses are within limits in the division
- Ensure audit ratings are satisfactory and above
- Co-ordinate with all the departments to ensure smooth flow of work between hub and HO
- Timely reporting from self and team
- Conduct marketing activities in the division
- Travel to each hub at least once in two months
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".