Regional Business Development Manager Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Chennai - 38 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new client acquisition & handling complete sales / quota responsibility in the defined territories/ regions/ client segments
- To market & develop business to large corporates, specific NBFCs and financial institutions across allocated geographies
- Should be responsible for lead generation and maintaining a healthy pipeline for the region • Will be responsible for certain Product verticals and identify new business opportunities in the research space on a continuous basis
- Coordinate with the product/research team to launch new products/variants of existing products.
- Manage and grow the existing large client base. Target and pitch to new high value clients/mandates in existing and new segments.
- Identify product & market trends and ensure that team is knowledgeable & conversant in them. • Ensures client satisfaction and retention through regular meetings with key clients/senior management of clients.
- Will be responsible for lead generation and maintaining a healthy pipeline for the team
- .Presales Demo, respond to EOIs, RFPs, prepare proposals etc.
- Contract negotiation, contract closing
- Billing responsibilities
- Manage sales receivables
- Should identify business challenges across various industries and propose CRISIL Research services / solutions.
- Has good understanding of Industry & market trends. Consultative sales experience will be plus.
- Has fair understanding of investment products, treasury investments.
Interaction & Travel:
Regularly interacts with clients and prospective clients in the specified territory
Open to travel for business across South India.
Scope & Impact:
• Client Acquisition Role (70%) .
• Individual Performer with sales Quota
• Has significant impact on the sales and revenue results of the team.
- Bachelors +MBA
- 3 - 7 years relevant industry experience and a proven track record in consultative sales
- New Client acquisition experience in Research / Consulting BD Roles
- Experience in the building and execution of regional sales plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the sales process and strong relationship management skills.
- Flair for meeting people, pleasant and presentable, ability to win trust of customers and coordinate with internal and external customers.
- Moderate to strong understanding of financial concepts and business analysis
- Positive attitude with qualities of a team player
- Innovative and solution orientation • Open to new ideas and initiatives
- Independent performer
- Ability to manage performance under stringent timelines
- Result Orientation
- Negotiation Skills
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".