Project Coordinator Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Bengaluru - 85 views
Position - Project Coordinator Regional Processing Central
Location - Bangalore
- This position is responsible for proper co-ordination of all stakeholders of Regional Processing Centers.
Broad Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end activity of RPC at central level to maintain controls and compliance at all Regional Processing Centers.
- Review and monitor entire team performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure team is adhering to standards of client enrollment, TAT in processing of the documents and maintain good rapport and relationship with all stakeholders.
- Handle different Projects with proper planning, implementation, reporting and evaluation.
- Monitor and maintain expenditure within the established limits at RPC
- Handle new staff recruitment at RPC
- Implement audit compliance procedures, prepare RPC for branch Audit, and submit Audit report after approval from HOD.
- Ensure preparation and submission of all documents and reports as per agreed timelines
- Identify the location, space and procure infrastructure for the new RPC set-up.
- Monitor and ensure RPC requirements in terms of stationary, supplies etc are adequate and general upkeep is maintained month on month
- 2-4 yrs of experience, Preferred from NBFC/MFI.
- Post Graduation is a preferred
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".