Product Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 62 views
Role and Responsibilities
· Uncover and understand customer needsand translate them into requirements.
· Ability to work well with internalteams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, andoperations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementationplans match expectations.
· Understand, research, and followtechnical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emergingproducts and companies to measure their potential value or threat to thecompany and its products, as well as make recommendations on which newtechnologies to invest in or leverage.
· Follow competitors and conductcapability analysis regularly.
· Provide internal and customer trainingon how to use the product.
· Assess and address technical risks.
· Understand and analyze data pipelines,algorithms, and automated systems.
· Serve as a product evangelist andsubject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
· Use database queries to analyzeperformance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
· Define success criteria for testingand product acceptance.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’sin engineering or computers or related qualification
· A team-player with a notable analytical proficiency for coding anddevelopment and an ability to grasp new
· Handson experience in technological development
· Understanding/experienceof education lending and/or fintech industry would be a big plus
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".