Product Manager - NBFC Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Gurgaon - 51 views
As a "Product Manager", you will report to the Head Strategy and plan the product roadmap, develop features and platforms for digital lending. You should be "customer-obsessed". Clearly identify the problem statements/ gaps and dive deep to create executable solutions. You should have a keen eye for detail, working closely with developers, marketeers, UX designers, and business folks. Your responsibility is to research and translate industry problems into solutions through the use of technology and data. Your solutions should create measurable "impact" in the lives of the consumers.
- Deeply understand customer needs and gaps and translate the same into well-articulated development requirements and hence scaled solutions.
- Adept at understanding multiple use cases and writing complex user stories and workflows.
- Leverage data and analytics to constantly iterate product and platform development.
- Work with product designers, user experience specialists, and marketeers to translate the requirements into live products.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future products and projects by reviewing specifications and requirements; and coming up with new product ideas and execution road map.
- Evaluate technical options and prepare technical designs (including early prototype development) that assist all phases of product development, reducing overall risk and cost.
- At least 36 months of experience in managing consumer tech products.
- Engineering degree from tier 1 college (MBA will be added benefit)
- Very strong with articulating and defining product specifications, user journeys and multiple use cases
- Comfortable with understanding API stacks and data analytics.
- Flexible to constantly iterate.
- Very granular with an eye for detail.
- Should be customer-obsessed
- Hands-on and should have the ability to execute things fast and at scale.
- A keen interest in the research process.
- Being comfortable in bootstrapping your products and projects by re-using practices across industries and academia.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".