Product Manager ( FasTag / NETC) Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Gurgaon - 156 views
About Our client:
It is India's largest telecom provider, to support the cashless revolution promised by the Government of India. It is a differentiated bank that provides essential financial services to its customers.
Experience: 5 to 10 yrs.
Budget: 26 LPA.
Qualification: MBA or equivalent experience.
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for FASTag Issuance across channels, building seamless customer experience and frictionless journeys. FASTag process/product interact with various payment solutions & NPCI for best solution. Managing various aspects of FASTag product like product flows, processes, driving growth, minimizing customer complaints, operational excellence etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop product offerings to attract partners from different segments/categories
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and the competitive landscape to become our go to expert on FASTag
- Conducting market research and user research to understand customer need & identify problem areas
- Establish a pricing model, schedules, guidelines and procedures and determine the most effective way to deliver a complete solution to an identified market opportunity
- Managing P&L of the product and bringing in operational excellence
- Develop and stream -line the payment processes for effective operation of Business.
- Provide enablers to sales team for up -selling of various Banks product.
- Be the external evangelist to recruit new partners to use the platform
- Identify gaps and developing new technologies for seamless customer experience
- NPCI interactions with respect to new circulars/guidelines
- Ensuring zero regulatory breaches and complete regulatory compliance on product front. Drafting policies and updating them to ensure the product complies to the correct RBI /NPCI guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Very good understanding of Development life cycle, Build and deployment process
- Must be able to work in a team environment and independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, collaboration with various department and research skills coupled with discretion and sound independent judgment
- Understanding and knowledge of billing processes, tools and systems
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".