Platform Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - Hyderabad - 134 views
Purpose of the Job:
Our mission is to be a market leader in the Digital Mobile Banking space. Our Digital Banking platform addresses our customer's banking needs while ensuring them of a safe and secure platform.
As a Platform Lead, you would be expected to develop &provide solutions with the customer at the center; prioritizing and supporting the work of multiple consumer-facing products and providing a cohesive vision across the organization.
We are looking for a result-driven and innovative thinker to help drive the growth of our Digital Mobile Banking business. Hence platform lead should be ROI-focused, with a passion for solving customer needs, analysis, and innovative thinking.
A Platform Manager is one of the most challenging roles in product management. The role requires the candidate to manage a bouquet of customer-targeted services. As a part of the role, the candidate would be responsible for the following metrics:
- Influence the platform service architecture
- Strive for long-term sustainability versus short-term trade-offs
- Emphasize future-proofing during platform updates
- Optimize & explore the distinct platform monetization models
- Manage various stakeholders across the Tech & Business side
As a part of the role the candidate would be involved in the following:
Analysis & Requirement Scoping:
- The candidate should be able to understand the business requirement and create a requirement document on which the development teams can work.
- Define the scope of work and have the ability to understand the product architecture and technical aspects of the development.
- Understanding of API and an overview of the application development lifecycle.
- Define the project scope, test, and sign off the project for production deployment.
- Devise solutions that cater to business use cases. This will require a good understanding of the product architecture, system limitations, and potential possibilities in the system.
- Maintain rock-solid quality assessment & control
- Continuously improve the user experience for digital payments solutions
- Work closely with Key business verticals to ensure improved success rate and seamless customer experience.
- Streamline back-end processes to bring efficiency.
- Be involved in product maintenance activities to ensure minimum customer issues and also resolve issues within specified TAT's
- Maintain thorough process documentation and liaise with stakeholders to ensure compliance with all guidelines.
- Be proficient in project management skills and should be able to deal with multiple functional teams such as Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Alliance, Brand teams, etc.
- Be able to manage multiple projects/tasks and prioritize them to ensure completion within required timelines
- Team players who can lead the team of Digital platform managers.
- Product management experience is a plus.
- Focus on generating new ideas and innovative product approaches
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
- Excellent project management skills - ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence others
- Understanding of technology
- Passion to deliver Customer-driven products that benefit the bank
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".