Payroll Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - New Delhi - 54 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be required to coordinate and manage the payroll process for the organisation and possibly at divisional level if required.
- Responsible for maintaining EXIT/Resignation, attendance data.
- Knowledge of compliances, EPF, ESIC.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".