Operation Policy Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Jaipur - 114 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Capable in assisting in formulation of important policy.
- Accountable for develop, implement and reviews operational policy and procedures.
- Accountable for handling ops policy desk for the organization, have to participate in circular designing.
- Ensure generation of accurate, relevant and timely business and operational MIS as per requirements.
- Manage MIS system/s to ensure creation and generation of relevant data points.
- Create/Draft presentation as per requirements for various internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide feedback on managing and improving existing technology platforms pertaining to operations domain..
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have NBFC/banking experience
Graduate in any discipline
Perks and Benefits
ESS KAY FINCORP LIMITED
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".