Operation Compliance Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Jaipur - 156 views
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage day-to-day operations of the Programs like Ckyc and property verification as per NBFC norms.
2. Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/process of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
3. Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed for NBFC by RBI and all other applicable legislation.
4. Should be able to independently draft compliance checklists, manuals and other regulatory documentation
5. Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules and regulations applicable to NBFCs and recommend procedures for corrective action
6. Maintaining and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms
7. Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
8. Help develop technology solutions to support the various Compliance programs
9. Develop and disseminate Compliance and risk trainings and ongoing communications that help drive Company's culture of compliance.
10. Ensure Branch ops and CPC operations teams are well updated with the latest policy and process circulated by Risk/Credit department.
11. Adherence and implementation of KYC polices across all verticals as per respective products.
12. Accountable to maintain quality timeline and compliance scorecards for CPC and Branch ops teams.
13. Roles includes understanding the operational risks with in business, and to bridge by identifying the gaps which creates opportunity of revenue leakage for organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have NBFC/banking experience
Graduate in any discipline
Perks and Benefits
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".