Manager - Underwriting Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Ahmedabad - 68 views
Duties and Responsibilities - " The role of the Credit Manager will require a strong understanding of industry knowledge market intelligence and underwriting processes at BFL to ensure that only credit worthy firms Individuals are extended loans in line with BFL s risk policies.BFL is currently in the process of scaling up its used car business and the incumbent for this role is expected to bring in industry level insights from credit, risk as well as process perspective.1. FTL 2 - Used Car loans
This role reports to the Regional Credit Manager.This role covers pan India strategy for used car loans from sale purchase, balance transfer as well as re-finance perspective. Key Responsibilities:1. Underwriting of used car loans business2. Incorporate industry best practices with respect to processing turn-around, risk metrics and policy 3. To provide an inside perspective on under-writing as managed by the leading financiers in the industry4. Drive ownership of internal processes compliance with underwriting policies 5. Support Business, Risk Operations in meeting the long term goals of the respective businesses"
* "1.Chartered Accountant / MBA with atleast 3 years of experience in financial services under-writing
2.Atleast 3 years under-writing experience in used car loans with a reputed bank/NBFC
1. High process orientation
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".