Manager / Senior Manager - Enterprise Sales - FinTech Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 114 views
We are looking for Mgr/ Sr Mgr- Enterprise / solution sales for Delhi office of the client
PFB the details:
Experience : 3- 8 years in Solution sales / Digital Sales / Brand Alliance
Responsible for GIFT VOUCHER, GIFTING Vertical
Selling to the CMO's/ CSO's/ CXO's in Delhi /NCR
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry
- To prospect and secure the best clients for our new Smart Martech product Cloud which helps companies manage the customer relationship/loyalty programs including Marketing Campaign management with program members more effectively.
Key Result Areas :
- To achieve budgeted individual targets for Products & Services.
- To build the seeding database from internal and external data sources.
- Mapping industry/verticals & Brands to ensure in-depth market coverage.
- Convert Outbound calls/inbound Leads and any client referrals into warm and hot leads.
- Prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for the client Customer, Channel or Employee Loyalty, Incentive and Rewards & Recognition programs respectively.
- To manage coordination with all internal support teams to help develop the proposal and price budgets.
- Complete responsibility on developing the Scope of Work for the client programs.
- Must have been exposed to corporate sales and concept sales with a good sales and marketing acumen.
- Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
Knowledge Skills Abilities :
- Knowledge of loyalty marketing, customer engagement and marketing automation trends.
- Corporate Sales and consultative selling for product/platform sales Ability to work independently and achieve stretch targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Person should be methodical & organized with clarity of thought
- Ability to deal and negotiate with key decision makers in medium to large companies
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Independent Responsibility for Key merchant acquisition for EGV solution selling and maintaining a relationship with existing ones
- Driving business volume from merchant sales against integrated EGV platform for assigned individual target
- Preparing to go to market strategy, planning, reporting & dashboards on merchant acquisition & sales targets
- Sourcing various promotions/ discounts/offers from merchant relationships as per client sales requirements
- Gather required market intelligence both nationally and internationally so as to monitor market dynamics and growing trends .
- Coordination with various internal departments including but not limited to technology, operations, legal, client sales etc. to ensure quick & smooth merchant onboarding end to end including commercial closure, agreement closure, smooth go live etc.
Requirements for Position :
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R&R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good Analytical & problem, Solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS-office excel, ppt etc.
- Excellent in managing relationships. Negotiations and deriving business opportunity with ecosystem partners.
If the position interests you & you find a fitment for this role . Kindly share ur cv
- Current ctc n notice period, expected ctc,
- Relevant experience
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".