Manager - Internal Audit - Jaipur Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Jaipur - 82 views
Roles and Responsibilities-:
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedure by examining MSME and Auto loan files and documentations
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings
- Prepare loan file audit finding and other MISs as required
- Communicates audit findings with operation department
- Discuss finding by preparing a final report and develop recommendations
- Team handling & management and contributes to team efforts
- Develop audit plan
- Branch visit and monitoring of physical loan file processing
- Follow-up on audit findings and recommendations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Desired Candidate Profile -:
- Responsible for planning & execution of approved audit plan & to ensure that audit
appropriately address process related risk or concern.
- Responsible for execution of Internal Audit assignments.
- Handling internal audit of NBFC
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".