Manager – Risk Management ( Operations ) Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chennai - 50 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling Risk Management in business operations
- Handling concurrent audit
- Handling regulatory reporting and compliances
- Order Management and Surveillance.
- Preparation & presentation of periodic MIS
- Working with the team lead in streamlining, developing, and implementing standard operating process
Desired Candidate Profile
- Being a qualified Company Secretary will be an added advantage
- Financial Services Industry (Preference will be to candidates with Capital Markets Exposure especially in PMS operations)
- Experience in Internal and Concurrent audit preferably in a banking sector, NBFC or a financial institution or experience with a reputed audit firm.
- Strong knowledge of Compliances and SEBI regulations etc.
- Experience in handling ODIN Trading system will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power-point.
- Sound Analytical & English Communication Skills - both verbal and written
Perks and Benefits - On par with Industry Standards
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".