Loan Officer-Telesales Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Ahmedabad - 89 views
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Work on dialer and call on database to generate prospects for home loan.
2. Appointment generation for prospects and assignment to field team for visit.
3. Track working of filed officer for appointment, document collection.
4. File status tracking till submission of documents to credit and serial no. generation.
5. Complete login time of 9 hours per day.
6. Talk time to be 3.5 hours + and break time not to exceed 1 hour.
7. Attend weekly feedback session with Quality team at the slotted time.
8. Attend Weekly Review done by team leader to check progress on appointment count and
serial no. generation
9. Responsible for quality of the conversation, which entails the following -
• Product Knowledge
• Appraisal Skills
• Soft skills
• TAT commitments
• Ability to handle objections
• Documentation CRM/LMS
10. Provide support to the sales team in increasing conversions by -
• Prompt calling to all customers
• Timely follow up with them
• Cordial relationships with the sales officer mapped, collaborating with the sales officer in providing feedback (audit), seeking feedback from him.
11. Having complete knowledge of company products and policies as well as those of competition.
12. Generating References while talking to customers to increase business.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be a graduate with relevant experience (i.e. Telesales).
- Candidates must be from Ahmedabad city or willing to relocate to ahmedabad city.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must Marathi, English, and Hindi languages.
Perks and Benefits
distribution arm of HDFC with an objective of offering quick and easy service to prospective
clients of HDFC group. HDFC Sales offers financial management solutions to individuals
encompassing among other products like Home Loans, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds and Fixed
DepositsHDFC Sales values integrity, commitment, teamwork and excellence in customer service. Our
most valuable assets are our Human Resources. We are truly proud that today we have a highly
motivated team of sales persons.
We're in the business to serve customers. 'Service' is our value. The Sales officer is closest to
the customer and is placed at the top and his managers are placed at the bottom. The manager
is a facilitator spearheading team effort. The entire hierarchy is to facilitate the level above him
so that customer servicing is done well.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".