Law Officer | NBFC |Pan India Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Ghāziābād - 94 views
Job Designation: Executive/Sr.executive
Experience : 1-5 year in banking and financial industry.
Salary: Negotiable depends on last drawn salary.
Location: Ahmedabad (Narol), Lucknow (UP),Rudrapur(UK), Bhubaneshwar(Odisha), Khargaon(MP), Karnataka (Hubli), Bhiwadi (Hariyana), Ghaziabad (UP),Pune (Kharadi)
We required only Non-Litigation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Compliance of stamping requirements on each of the documents as per legal policy.
- Knowledge of conducting title search and preparing Legal reports
- Vetting of property documents
- Good hand on MS office tools
- Manage the disbursement and legal compliances for cheque handover.
- Ensuring quality of report/valuations by doing random check on a monthly basis as directed.
- Highlight the Risk while acceptation of collateral security and creation of mortgage over the property.
- Co-ordinate and interact with the external Lawyers for investigation of the title of the property and discuss the issues of the title and remedies before creation of security.
- Drafting and vetting of equitable mortgage, simple mortgage, declaration and undertakings relating to the mortgage for security creation etc.
- Customizing the requirements of all different states for legal documentation, institutionalization and make branches aware and follow the same.
- Updating/modification of legal policy annexure/State legal policies on on-going basis.
- Appraisal of Project Files Advising on applicable Stamp Duties to various States.
- Handling compliance issues.
- Drafting and structuring of various lending arrangements with builders.
- Drafting of retail loan agreements and replies for Legal Notices.
- Maintaining MIS/keep records of all the cases including agreements, legal compliance, checklist etc.
Interested please share your resume on email@example.com or whats app me 8306990268.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".