Hiring For Branch Operation Manager - Meerabagh, Delhi Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 149 views
We are hiring for Branch Operation Manager(BOM) for our Meerabagh & Bahadurgarh branches.
Interested candidates can share profiles with me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Immediate joiners will be preferred
Position : Branch Operations Manager
Location : Meerabagh & Bahadurgarh
- Branch Operations Head is one of the critical leadership positions in the bank as he/ she spearheads the Operations function in a branch.
- Branch Operations Head is responsible for administration of the branch by overseeing daily operations like cash, clearing, transfer, Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)/Real time gross settlement systems (RTGS)/National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
- Cash Deposit (CD), Fixed Deposit Receipt (FDR), account opening & customer service with a team of Tellers and FDOs.
- He/ She handles Internal and External Audit, provides data and oversees audit queries.
- The Branch Ops Head also ensures resolution of customer complaints/ issues within the prescribed TAT. He/ She reviews Branch Operations reports,
- Vault register & tracks exceptional transactions- Anti Money Laundering - AML alerts and ensures compliance with banking rules, regulations & procedures.
- The Branch Ops Head is accountable for the lead generation of Current Account and Savings Account - CASA through the FDOs and Tellers.
- Maintenance of cash balance as per Cash Retention Limit
- Growth in Existing To Bank - ETB CA and SA Balances - Minimum Daily Average Balance - MDAB
- Achievement of Aggregate Cross Sell points target
- Resolution of complaints registered under CRMS, Phone Banking & Banking Ombudsman
- Learning and Development of FDOs & Tellers: Training & Certification in various process related areas (Example: Risk, Fraud prevention, Banking regulations, etc. )
- Average Score of Structured Visit Reports
- Monitoring of Office Accounts and AML alerts
Established in Bengaluru in 2008, it went on to become the largest Micro Finance Institution (MFI) in India, and was recognised globally as one of the world€™s innovative financial institutions working on the problem of financial inclusion.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".