Head of Information Security NBFC Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Bengaluru - 55 views
This is a hands on role where you get an opportunity to build the team. (Security Practice).
10 - 15 years (Information Security experience in E-commerce, NBFC/BFSI and Consulting companies)
- Sound knowledge of IT environment including infrastructure, systems, database, process etc
- Relevant experience in all the security domains/areas including governance, policy procedures, security incident response, security management, etc
- Be able to manage projects and people
- Good understanding of current legal and regulatory requirements relating to information security and privacy ISO17799/BS 7799, PA-DSS, PCIDSS, ISO 27001-2013, RBI Guidelines
- One or more Certifications such as CEH, CISA, CISSP, CEH etc
Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements, implementing information security standards, conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, recommending secure architecture aligned to business architecture.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".