Head/manager - Treasury Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 71 views
- Manage the entire Treasury operations for NBFC
- Liquidity Management and Risk management
- Design key treasury policies such as capital structure, liquidity management, risk management etc
- Design key treasury processes for front-end and back-end activities
- Recruit team as per treasury structure agreed with the team
- Manage day-to-day treasury activities such as cash flow management, long-term and short-term investment, risk management
- Implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
- Monitor and optimize bank fees/ charges
Experience and Academics :
- Bachelor's degree in a related area - Accounting/ Finance
- MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Mid-size bank or NBFC in Treasury Operations
- Familiar with field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to quick changes
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".