Head Collection Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chennai - 83 views
- Spearheading the Collections Process, Quality & Audits (Internal & External).
- Alternate collection strategy; Monitoring & executing customer communication process though digital platforms after considering the cost aspect.
- Create process flow to manage the workflow, escalations and proactively engaging resources to address issues.
Interface regularly with the Collection Team & Other Departments and extending support on portfolio related queries.
- Regular training to PAN India Collection team on Collections Processes & Audit.
- Manage internal & external audit including RBI & statutoy audit. Required data being provided to RBI on regular basis.
- Formulate strategic plans for driving the key KPIs for the Collection Team
Experience in secured loans is must.
Collection strategy is must.
Interested candidates can share their profile on email@example.com
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".