Head - Branch Operations Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 79 views
Job Role :
- Ensure all Disbursement processes and associated services are carried out within the defined process, policies of the company, TAT, quality, compliance norms.
- The job holder is responsible for managing the Service Levels, Regulatory and Process Compliance, Customer Service to ensure seamless operational delivery and strong process controls.
- Understand the Business Need across products and align the operational objectives with the business needs.
- Review process audits, periodic identification & elimination of non-value adds.
- Reduce Operating Costs by reviewing processes, thereby improving Team Productivity.
- Leading, Training & monitoring performance of large teams to ensure efficiency and consistency while delivering KRAs.
- Drive business operations & implement short / long term plans; managing teams with focus on excelling business targets & service delivery metrics.
- Ensuring team cohesion, motivation, coaching & mentoring via usage of leadership tools.
- Creating & building a strong second line within teams to ensure continuity in operational functions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage and control overall functioning of branch operations.
- Adherence to company's process and policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Deliver within the defined TAT across operations activities.
- Strategic New initiatives and projects to achieve desired goals of the organization.
- Implement efficient processes and standards.
- Manage operations with lowest of cost and maximum output.
- Standardization of process across regions and automation.
- Evaluating team performance and process efficiency.
- Manage compliance and operations process audits.
Skills / Competencies Required :
- Post Graduate with 18-22 Years of experience.
- Strong Inter-personal, relationship building and leadership skills.
- Good Articulation ability, decision making and Strategic thinking.
- Good knowledge of lending business processes, policies and systems.
HDB Financial Services Ltd.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".